- Full Time
- Entry Level
We’re looking for an SEO Analyst to join our award-winning SEO team. You should have a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our most successful team members are often both "right-brained" (creative) and "left-brained" (analytical).
This is an entry-level role within our growing agency team. The SEO Analyst will be responsible for supporting SEO and search-driven content programs for our clients, handling a range of program activities and working directly with an SEO Strategist as well as our larger SEO team.
- Coordinate content strategy for Amsive Digital SEO clients
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
- Communicate regularly with clients and account managers around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Create search-optimized, compelling metadata content and website content
- Develop SEO strategies based on insights based on technical and site performance reporting tools
- Hone SEO strategies according to current trends & best practices in SEO industry
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, provide reports in both Excel and Powerpoint
- Conduct technical SEO audits using a variety of tools and provide recommendations directly to clients
- Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Path Interactive team
- Collaborate with SEO team during weekly meetings and throughout weekly workflow
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area preferred
- ~1 year of previous digital marketing work or internship experience; hands-on SEO experience a plus
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Passion for SEO & communicating strategy to clients and higher-level members of SEO team
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical abilities, ability to draw insights and tell stories using data
- Intimate with a range of SEO and analytics tools
- Experience writing for the web (branded social posts, blogs and website content)
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Advance your career quickly with a competitive salary, clear pathing, and consistent 1:1 goal tracking with your direct manager.
- Flexible work-life balance. Enjoy flexible work schedules, unlimited paid vacation time, half-days on Summer Fridays, and more.
- Expansive benefits, resources, and assistance. Receive an employer-matched 401-K, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, comprehensive insurance plans, adoption assistance, mental health programs, and more.
- Amazing teammates and close-knit culture. Join our team of exceptional talent and connect on our core values across the room — and the country — through a variety of fun interests, events, and meet-ups!
- Learn from digital experts. Collaborate with subject-matter experts to pioneer what's next in digital with access to senior team members and leadership, training, mentorship, education stipends, and more.
Why Work with Amsive Digital?
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
About Amsive Digital
Amsive Digital is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients.
We're a great place to work! We were named one of Advertising Age's Best Places to Work from 2016-2021, and a top-ranking Crain's Best Place to Work in NYC for five years running.
We also deliver great work. Case in point: we’ve taken home multiple industry awards for our SEO work in recent years, most recently the Best Use of Search in Health at the 2021 US Search Awards. Our SEO team was also awarded Conductor’s Best in Class Agency in 2021.
Interested in joining our team? Apply today!
Amsive Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive Digital’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive Digital will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.