Sr. Technical SEO Specialist
We’re looking for a Sr. Technical SEO Specialist to join our award-winning SEO team. Our ideal candidate comes with 3-5 years of demonstrated experience contributing to or leading organic search-driven website performance, preferably in an agency setting.
This is a remote-optional position, though we would love to meet candidates interested in future flex work schedules near our New York City and Nashville offices!
The Sr. Technical SEO Specialist will support Amsive Digital's organic search clients, particularly enterprise clients with complex technical challenges including those in the ecommerce and publishing space. We’re looking for a curious problem solver to support our team with technical site auditing, domain and platform migrations, and helping develop search-driven content and technical strategies for our clients. This candidate will be responsible for handling a range of activities independently and as part of a larger SEO strategy team.
You should have a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our most successful team members are often both "right-brained" (creative) and "left-brained" (analytical). They are also strong team players, as collaboration and education is very important within our SEO team.
- Conduct comprehensive site auditing and proactively identify on-page and technical SEO opportunities. Document recommended solutions, working with development teams to advise on implementation.
- Perform competitive analyses to identify opportunities
- Participate in domain migration support
- Assist with QA of technical SEO implementation
- Identify opportunities to improve organic conversion rates
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and strategic keyword evaluations to drive content opportunities
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, provide reports in Data Studio, Excel and Powerpoint. Interpret and explain data discoveries as they relate to organic search, specific SEO initiatives, and client KPIs.
- Assist in developing and effectively communicating SEO strategies, deliverables, and results to clients
- Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Amsive Digital team
- 3-5 years of experience contributing to or managing successful SEO programs, preferably in an agency setting
- Understanding of current SEO best practices, search engine ranking factors, intermediate marketing principles, and a strong grasp on how to help clients meet business goals
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, and APIs for data analysis and reporting
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS. Knowledge of JS and/or Python is a plus (curiosity and desire to improve in these areas is also a plus!)
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Botify, DeepCrawl, SiteBulb, Stat, SEMRush, Ahrefs and/or Conductor Searchlight
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects on quick timelines
Culture, Benefits + Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer remote opportunities, flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Our SEO team is highly collaborative so all specialists get plenty of visibility from the directors and senior management.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid parental leave, education stipends, home office stipends, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun social events, mindfulness sessions, and more!
Why Work with Amsive Digital?
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
About Amsive Digital
Amsive Digital is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients in the health, publishing, ecommerce, finance, SaaS, B2B industries and more.
We’re a great place to work! We were named one of Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work from 2016-2021, and a top-ranking Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC for five years running.
We also deliver great work. Case in point: we’ve taken home multiple industry awards for our SEO work in recent years, most recently the Best Use of Search in Health at the 2021 US Search Awards. Our SEO team was also awarded Conductor’s Best in Class Agency in 2021.
Interested? Apply to join our team today!
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive Digital’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive Digital will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.