Sr. Digital Media Specialist (SEM/PPC, Social Ads, Programmatic)
- Full Time
- Digital Media
- Mid Level
Amsive Digital, a digital agency with offices in NYC & Nashville, is looking for a Digital Media Specialist with solid experience in paid search (SEM/PPC), programmatic, and/or social advertising.
The candidate will work on direct response, lead generation and e-commerce accounts in multiple verticals. The position reports to the group senior strategist, and may help to oversee supporting interns.
Day to day tasks may include campaign creation, keyword/audience development, ad copy creation, persona development, strategy development, tactic selection, and assisting the digital media strategist with the launch and optimization tactics necessary to meet campaign performance goals.
The successful candidate will contribute to Amsive's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference/webinar summaries. The candidate may also update our clients and agency partners on the success of active campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below. This is not an inclusive list as this area of marketing is under continuous development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and reviewing keyword, audience, & bid research and management; monitoring budgets for all active client campaigns
- Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences/search queries/etc.
- Thinking of tests that have the potential to move the needle, and overseeing the implementation, tracking, and reporting on those tests
- Text ad copy writing and social ad creation; overseeing the development of display ads
- Compiling detailed, easy-to-read reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports; working with the analytics team to build new reports as necessary
- Controlling quality: ensuring all ads, budgets, settings, etc are correct for each client
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, sharing knowledge to team members
- Contributing proactively to corporate initiatives, process changes, and other duties as needed
- Doing what it takes to ensure targets are met or exceeded
Who we’re looking for:
- Candidates must have solid experience managing digital advertising campaigns full time.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with 3rd party SEM management software and Analytics Tools (Marin, Kenshoo, Google Analytics, etc) preferred.
- Ability to own projects – making sure they get done correctly and on-time
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all accounts each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of any data anomalies you spot
- Ability to build ad campaigns in various user interfaces and editing tools
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why”
- The ability to calculate bids based on potential ROI
- Excellent attention to detail (we repeated this on purpose) and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as a member of a team
Nice to haves:
- Strong experience with programmatic and social advertising
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Mathematics or economics background a plus
- Understanding of testing principles and a disciplined approach to testing
- Ability to understand the needs and desires of our clients' customers
What our team members bring to our work environment:
- Strategic thinking
- Love of Grammar
- Love of Spreadsheets
- Hard work ethic
- Ability to Figure It Out
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge Sharing
- Attention to Detail
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun, Outgoing
- Simply Being An Incredible Person
Who are we?
Amsive Digital is a highly dynamic digital media marketing company, bringing a unique approach to paid and earned media services. Our cutting-edge technology and advertising expertise provide our clients with maximum return on investment. Our team includes a mix of digital media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients. We treasure diversity and encourage individuals from all types of backgrounds to apply.
Amsive Digital is experiencing high growth and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in digital marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.
Candidate must provide a resume that demonstrates the specific prior experience, knowledge and skills required for this position. Compensation for this position will be based on experience.
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.