Director, Digital Analytics
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Amsive Digital, an award-winning digital agency, is looking for a Director of Digital Analytics. This role reports to the Group Director, Digital Media & Analytics, providing leadership and support for Amsive Digital’s ad ops, reporting, and data visualization efforts. The Director will work with our marketing, creative, and development teams to architect custom dashboard reports that are tailored to each client, and visually compelling. The director will also manage and build data connections with publishers and client platforms to fulfill reporting requirements.
- Leading and training the agency analytics and reporting team and overseeing their work in Google Tag Manager, Datorama, Google Analytics, and other tools and publishers.
- Working directly with clients and internal marketing teams on discovery calls to determine what marketing KPI’s should be tracked and develop reporting & data visualizations (Datorama) that meet their needs.
- Working with the team to ensure all client requests are handled correctly & on-time.
- Problem solving for tracking & attribution disagreements between ad platforms, analytics platforms, and CRM systems.
- Consulting with clients about their tech stack, focusing on how to get CRM systems to save source data as well as exporting source & revenue data from CRM systems into advertising & reporting platforms.
- Working with internal web development & UX teams to identify & implement ways to improve client performance.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years working experience in a marketing-focused data role, including a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a tagging platform like Google Tag Manager and 3+ years managing a data visualization platform.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Expert-level knowledge of Tableau, Datorama, or other data visualization platforms (Datorama preferred)
- Proficiency developing custom reports, advanced segments, complex goals, and the interpretation and presentation of findings.
- Experience in assessing website usability and in aiding user-experience optimization.
- An understanding of various methods for visualizing analysis and presenting data in a way that can be easily consumed by less technical staff.
- Intermediate Excel skills: ability to integrate disparate data sets into clear, concise reports.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to strengthen the skills of your direct reports, while keeping them engaged in the work & supporting their efforts to develop innovative approaches.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
About The Company
Amsive Digital is a highly dynamic digital marketing company, bringing a unique approach to paid and earned media services. Our cutting-edge techniques and advertising professionals provide our clients with maximum return on investment. We do this by encouraging all employees to use data to challenge the status quo and recommend new approaches, regardless of their title or the team that they are part of. Our employees love to collaborate and help each other, and we also love to blow away our clients' goals each quarter. Amsive Digital is experiencing high growth and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in digital marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company. Candidate must provide a resume that demonstrates the specific prior experience, knowledge and skills required for this position. Compensation for this position will be based on experience.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.