Digital Account Coordinator
- Full Time
- Account Services
- Entry Level
Amsive Digital is hiring a full-time ACCOUNT COORDINATOR!
If you have prior client management and people management experience we want to hear from you!
This position can work remotely OR in-office (depending on proximity to an Amsive office location).
We’re looking for an Account Coordinator with a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our ideal candidate will be both “right-brained” (creative) and “left-brained” (analytical), able to synthesize actionable digital media, social, and/or SEO strategies grounded in data. The candidate should be a self-motivated team player who can manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects.
The Account Coordinator will report to an Account Manager or Account Supervisor and work daily across all agency channels to support client campaign initiatives, including planning, managing, and in some cases helping to executing agency best practice strategies for clients.
- Assist in facilitating client campaign initiatives across all agency channels to support marketing teams, under direction of Account Supervisor or Director
- Act as a main point of contact and liaison between select clients and the internal marketing team(s)
- Create deliverables and aid in presentations with Account Supervisor or Director and ensure high quality, polished final products
- Help oversee efficient implementation of marketing project goals while meeting scope guidelines
- Provide analysis and optimization opportunities to internal marketing team(s) to improve campaign performance
- Assist in account acquisition or upsell opportunities
- Stay up to date on current digital marketing, SEO and social industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Amsive Digital team
- 2+ years’ experience working with digital marketing programs preferred; Paid Search, SEO, programmatic and/or social media initiatives
- 1+ years’ experience in agency environment preferred
- 2+ years of client management experience overseeing a book of established clients
- Prior people management experience overseeing a team
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with strong project management skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Understanding of intermediate marketing principles
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience using industry search and digital marketing tools and platforms is a plus (Google Search Console, Conductor Searchlight, SEMRush, etc.)
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.