Digital Media Planner/Sr. Planner
- Full Time
- Digital Media
Amsive Digital is looking for a Digital Media Planner / Sr. Planner, to work with our Sales and Account Teams as the thought leader for agency pitches and existing client opportunities.
The candidate should have a proven ability to research, plan and build complex digital advertising campaigns, a passion for data and insights, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player who loves figuring out how to reach and convert a brand’s best prospective customers, and who can engage clients with a compelling, and strategic story of how we’ll reach those targets. The candidate needs to be able to juggle multiple deliverables and deadlines, consistently delivering high-quality work with a positive attitude.
The Digital Media Planner / Sr. Planner will be a key member of our Strategy team, and will collaborate with internal SEO, SEM, Digital Media, Creative and Analytics practice area teams, as well as Sales. This position will report to the Sr. Director, Digital Strategy & Planning.
- This role requires a strong understanding of how digital channels work together, including search, social, display, video, and mobile, and familiarity with programmatic buying.
- Gain an understanding of a client’s business model, their goals, marketing objectives, and end consumers, and translate that to create media strategies and plans that will increase the prospective client’s revenue and profitability.
- Utilize 3rd party research tools to develop target consumer profiles, and competitive intelligence
- Develop sound strategies and strong & effective media plans based on research, and data
- Develop presentation materials that are clear, compelling and persuasive, and organize ideas logically and sequentially to best tell a story
- Work with Account Services to ensure that Media execution teams fully understand the plans & strategies, regularly checking in to ensure ongoing adherence to the plans
- Provide insights & recommendations for existing digital media programs, and translate content into convincing upsell/ cross sell presentations
- Conduct research and analyze market data to identify trends and growth opportunities to continually evolve digital media best practices
- Be the primary digital media subject matter expert to the new business sales team
- Maintain relationships with industry partners and media platforms and maintain library of assets for marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience developing successful digital marketing plans and programs
- 2+ years’ experience in agency environment preferred
- Firm understanding of paid search, paid & organic social, programmatic display, video and mobile
- Have hands-on experience with media and research/planning tools such as Kantar, MRI, eMarketer, and others
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to translate data into insights, and craft a story
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and inspire trust with team members
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
- Someone who is fun to work with!
Some reasons why you'd want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what's valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You're looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.