- Full Time
We’re looking for a Specialist to join our award-winning SEO team. Our ideal candidate comes with 2-4 years of demonstrated experience contributing to or leading organic search-driven website performance, preferably in an agency setting. We are currently looking for someone with experience in site auditing, migrations, and technical SEO.
You should have a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our most successful team members are often both "right-brained" (creative) and "left-brained" (analytical). They are also strong team players, as collaboration and education is very important within our SEO team.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for supporting Amsive Digital's organic projects, which can include migrations, educating client teams, auditing sites, and helping develop search-driven content and technical strategies for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for handling a range of activities independently, as a member of the SEO projects team, and as part of a larger SEO strategy team:
- Assist with auditing and developing strategies for Amsive Digital's SEO project clients (including content, technical, local, eCommerce, and more), and reporting findings and strategic frameworks to clients
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and strategic keyword evaluations
- Using software such as Google Analytics and Search Console, interpret and explain data discoveries as they relate to organic search and specific SEO focus areas, such as eCommerce and publishing
- Participate in domain migration support
- Support project team in client and team education and skills training
- Effectively communicate with clients about SEO strategies, deliverables, and principles of organic search
- Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Amsive Digital team
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects on quick timelines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and keyword research tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and/or Python is a plus (curiosity and desire to improve in these areas is also a plus!)
- 2-4 years of experience contributing to or managing successful SEO programs, preferably in an agency setting
- Understanding of intermediate marketing principles and a strong grasp on how to help clients meet business goals
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Botify, DeepCrawl, Stat, SEMRush, Ahrefs and/or Conductor Searchlight
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Our SEO team is highly collaborative so all specialists get plenty of visibility from the directors and senior management.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid maternity, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun social events, mindfulness sessions, and more!
What Our Team Members Bring to Our Environment:
- Strategic thinker
- Hard work ethic
- Process- and deadline-driven
- Team player
- Problem solver/solution seeker
- Shares knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Is enthusiastic/takes pride in work
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun and outgoing
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.