Social Media Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Seeking a Social Media Coordinator with an analytical mind, an obsession with online culture, and a boundless desire to learn. Our ideal candidate will be more left-brained (analytical) but with a developed eye for recognizing brand aesthetic.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Amsive Digital’s social media programs, where they will report to a Social Media Strategist to help facilitate management of multiple brand accounts across a wide array of social media platforms.
They will belong to a growing team whose members oversee end-to-end social media management responsibilities, including social content creation, social campaign set-up, community engagement, social listening, and client-facing reporting. Client industries span the range from consumer goods and wellness products to B2B businesses and corporate thought-leaders.
- Help project manage delivery of client deliverables, including social calendars, monthly reports, and social listening data
- Support with ideation and publishing of social media posts; working with creative team (copywriters, designers) to develop social media concepts
- Use social platforms’ dedicated Ads Manager tools to create campaigns aimed at building follower count and increasing post visibility
- Analyze social performance using social dashboards and analytics tools
- Support in the creation of reports using Excel, PowerPoint, and critical thinking
- Support in the creation of social media strategies
- Work closely with community management and social listening professionals to deliver insightful analysis into audience sentiment
- Be willing to speak up in internal strategy sessions, offering innovative viewpoints on social content and campaign tactics
- Participate in client meetings to effectively showcase agency work and progress
- 3+ years of experience supporting social media marketing programs in-house or at an agency
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience using social media marketing tools and dashboards (Ex: Falcon.io, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc)
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager or other platform campaign tools
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and especially Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
The following qualifications are not mandatory but would be nice bonuses:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.