Digital Project Manager
- Full Time
We’re looking for an energetic, process- and solution-oriented Digital Project Manager to join our award-winning agency team.
The Digital Project Manager will oversee website planning, design and build projects from inception to completion, working directly with account management, creative, development, production and marketing teams to manage successful delivery of compelling, high-performing websites for Amsive Digital's clients.
The Digital Project Manager will interact directly with client as well as internal teams to manage project scope and profitability, helping ensure project plans, pacing, resource needs and budgets are regularly communicated and supported. The Project Manager may also assist in basic CMS updates and front-end technical delivery to support the project team as needed. The ideal candidate brings experience working specifically in eCommerce website development, with both Agile and non-Agile website production teams, and can identify the best project management practices for any given project.
- Explain technical specifications and issues in an easily understood way for non-technical users
- Coordinate and communicate details of client meetings, including agenda development, and scheduling work assignments
- Communicate and organize priorities for the designers, developers and content publishers so project milestones are met
- Detailed project plan development and management, including needs assessment, scope and budget, timelines, resources, and task prioritization
- Staffing and vendor management as needed to support execution of projects, including contractor sourcing and management
- Contract development and management with all external vendors
- Consistent, proactive communication with all stakeholders around responsibilities, status, milestones, and delivery of digital projects; coordination of requests and/or feedback as needed
- HTML or CMS basic understanding of.
- Basic CMS orientation for clients and internal staff, as needed
- Quality assurance management, including copy editing, design reviews, technical checklists, and site launch coordination
- Bachelors or advanced degree, preferably with exposure to marketing and communications.
- 3-5 years' experience in digital project management; agency and ecommerce experience preferred
- PMP or Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification (Preferred)
- Strong experience using a range of project management tools, including Monday, JIRA, Asana, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of website front-end (e.g. content, design, and usability) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices
- Brings experience and familiarity with website design and development processes
- Highly proficient in the use of Shopify, Magento, and/or Klaviyo platforms and Wordpress.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills are expected
- Ability to get things done despite speed bumps or road blocks
- Ability to organize, direct, and motivate a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance priorities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Clear and effective communication skills, with ability to speak and write persuasively in marketing and interpersonal contexts
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Advance your career quickly with a competitive salary, clear pathing, and consistent 1:1 goal tracking with your direct manager.
- Flexible work-life balance. Enjoy flexible work schedules, unlimited paid vacation time, half-days on Summer Fridays, and more.
- Expansive benefits, resources, and assistance. Receive an employer-matched 401-K, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, comprehensive insurance plans, adoption assistance, mental health programs, and more.
- Amazing teammates and close-knit culture. Join our team of exceptional talent and connect on our core values across the room — and the country — through a variety of fun interests, events, and meet-ups!
- Learn from digital experts. Collaborate with subject-matter experts to pioneer what's next in digital with access to senior team members and leadership, training, mentorship, education stipends, and more.
Why Work with Amsive Digital?
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
Amsive Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive Digital’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive Digital will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.