Digital Ad Specialist
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Amsive Digital, an award-winning digital agency, is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist with experience developing, implementing, and optimizing multi-channel digital advertising accounts across multiple industries. We are looking for a fast learner to join our fun, growing team. The person we hire for this position will have the choice of working remotely, working from one of our offices, or any combination thereof. We're looking for someone with some experience managing digital advertising a solid understanding of business and marketing principles..
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing advertising plans for multiple clients, being sure to meet all deadlines.
- Contributing to written and oral communication with clients; striving to ensure that our emails, meetings, and reporting accurately portray what we have done, how the accounts performed, and what we plan to do next.
- Contributing to our strategic and tactical approach to our clients, looking not only at advertising but also each client’s on-site experience in order to improve their conversion rate and profitability. We are a partner to our clients, not just a vendor, and we are looking for you to bring your health care experience to the table.
- Trafficking ads in DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, TikTok, and any other platform that fits our clients’ needs.
- Working to gain expertise in all ad platforms we run for each client.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of hands-on digital advertising experience.
- Paid search experience and experience at an ad agency are preferred.
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why.”
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.