Project Manager, Client Onboarding
The Project Manager, Client Onboarding position will be responsible for overseeing the launch of new omni-channel accounts across Amsive. This role’s internal clients will be both Sales/Sales Enablement and the Account Director within Client Services. The PMCO will work closely with each marketing channel to ensure the proper onboarding and delivery of a new client’s omni-channel marketing program.
Responsibilities will include downloading and communicating out to internal marketing teams the client’s business and KPI’s in aggregate and by channel. The PM will define and document what is needed from each team to deliver upon these goals; including but not limited to the creative plan, media/mail plan, media & audience strategy, campaign build and reporting needs for detailed dashboard reports.
The PM will work closely with the assigned Account Director to create timelines and deliverables in Asana and will project manage completion of all items and tasks by each of the channel teams.
Identify and Frame Business Objectives
- PM will be responsible for working with internal sales team and Account Director, to align on client goals and expectations. Transferring key knowledge from Sales/Sales Enablement to Client service teams. In addition, PM will ensure that each marketing team has a core understanding of Client expectations and successfully transfer key knowledge.
- Supporting the launch plan and distribution amongst each department responsible for deliverables for launch.
Launch Project Plan
- Launch plan will be created in Asana and each department will be assigned clear deliverables with a timeline
- PM will work with each department to define the level of structure and granularity needed in deliverables
Oversee Launch Deliverables by Department
- Customer Intelligence - Audience
- Work with the Customer Intelligence teams and Client Services to gain alignment on audience strategy and advise the teams
- Strategic Planning – Media Plans
- Access plans from media planning teams and ensure they are in place
- Bridge the gap between media planning and media execution teams to ensure campaigns are built to plan and reporting specs
- Communicate updates to Account Director and client
- Creative Services – Creative Strategy & Output
- Work to define and secure all creative ads needed for campaigns
- Work to tag creative and outline how we will report on performance.
- Ensure successful trafficking of creative amongst teams
- Direct Mail
- Work with Project Manager within our Print Operations channel to ensure successful print campaign oversight
- Work with Account Director and marketing teams to ensure dashboard specs align with proposed media plan and campaign structure and meets client’s specific needs
- Work with Analytics team to scope and build proper reporting for the new account
- Make sure all goals are defined and tracking in publishers and across channels
- SEO / Organic Social
- Work with execution team on defining strategy and goals
- Secure timeline and plan
- Define creative needs to support this effort
- Media Execution
- Make sure campaign structure aligns with media plan, budget and client goals.
- Ensure the campaign architecture is scalable.
- Document and centralize specific strategies for upper funnel, mid funnel and lower funnel efforts before launch
- Define bidding, dayparting and geo strategies before launch
QA and Launch
- Ask execution teams to confirm that all conversions are being properly tracked & matched across all channels
- QA dashboard data with analytics/reporting team; ensure accuracy and QA of dashboard content. Confirming it tells the proper story around performance and supports all products, channels, locations, etc.
- Remain engaged with teams, for a period of time post launch to ensure everything is running as planned
- Ability to decipher and understand client’s business objectives and KPI’s
- Develop a clear path to translate client objectives into deliverables for each agency department to support new account launches
- Ability to support client launches from end-to-end, making sure things get done correctly and on-time
- Proven project management skills to manage various department deliverables regarding time, accuracy, and detail of deliverables
- Working knowledge across marketing channels, including Creative, Social, SEO. Digital Media, Audience Planning and Analytics.
- Knowledge base necessary to communicate and discuss campaign structure and strategy with media execution teams; ability to create framework and project plans for launching new campaigns
- Understanding key reporting needs and working with all teams to ensure data is accurately set up to drive accurate performance measurement
- Ability to QA deliverables across all internal teams involved in the onboarding and the ongoing engagement.
- Strong communication skills to update client and the internal Account Director on progress of launch
Amsive Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive Digital’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive Digital will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.