Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Manager
- Full Time
- Digital Media
About The Company
Amsive Digital (www.AmsiveDigital.com) is a highly dynamic digital marketing agency, bringing a unique approach to paid and earned media services. Our cutting-edge technology and advertising expertise provide our clients with maximum return on investment from international, national, and geographically-targeted digital advertising programs. Our team includes a wide range of digital media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients. Our employees are a mix of 100% remote, 100% on-site, and hybrid, according to their personal preference.
This position will manage paid search a few mid-size to large clients. Day to day responsibilities include developing and implementing strategy & tactics, managing staff, communicating with clients, testing new ideas, and using paid search to exceed the clients' sales and leads goals. We are looking for someone who loves the work, loves to test new ideas, loves the fast pace of agency life, and wants to be part of a smart, fun, competitive, fast-growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing account plans and schedules, and overseeing their implementation
- Assisting with account-related communication with clients
- Consulting on clients’ marketing plans and on-site experience
- Managing ads in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Ensuring testing schedules are up-to-date on all accounts, learnings are being applied throughout each account, and that tests focus on the areas with the highest potential returns.
- Assessing betas and non-search ad units within Google & Microsoft Ads for use on our clients’ accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of three years of hands-on paid search experience is required.
- Please note: people without hands-on experience should not apply for this position. Please apply for our internship program instead.
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all accounts and curious to find out the causes and effects of tests/changes/etc.
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why.”
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to use data to challenge orthodoxy
Personality Profile for people who excel at Amsive Digital:
- Accountable, takes ownership
- Empathetic - can imagine the motivations/needs driving all customer segments
- Process and deadline driven
- Team Player
- Passionate, energetic, not afraid to speak up
- Fun, Outgoing
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.