Manager, Digital Advertising (Multi-Channel)
Amsive Digital, an award-winning digital agency, is looking for a Digital Advertising Manager with significant experience developing, implementing, and optimizing multi-channel digital advertising accounts. We are looking for an experienced innovator to join our fun, growing team. The person we hire for this position will have the choice of working remotely, working from one of our offices, or any combination thereof. We're looking for someone with technical and marketing skills who is an excellent in-person and written communicator, able to manage and guide multiple staff, able to continuously improve client performance and profitability, and who can create clear and compelling strategies to present to clients. Yes, we are looking for a Unicorn.
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing account plans and schedules and overseeing their implementation.
- Overseeing and directing written and oral communication with clients; ensuring that our emails, meetings, and reporting accurately portray what we have done, how the accounts performed, and what we plan to do next.
- Consulting on clients’ marketing plans and on-site experience in order to improve their conversion rate and profitability. We are a partner to our clients, not just a vendor.
- Managing ads in DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, TikTok, and any other platform that fits our clients’ needs.
- Ensuring testing schedules are up-to-date on all accounts, learnings are being applied throughout each account, and that tests focus on the areas with the highest potential returns.
- Manage 3-5 direct reports and a number of indirect reports. Making sure all staff is fully trained, and that we are providing all staff with opportunities to increase their skills and advance their careers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of hands-on digital advertising experience is required. 3+ years of paid search experience is preferred.
- Experience managing sophisticated, demanding clients and client accounts, with a proven ability to increase client revenue and profitability.
- Experience managing and training staff
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why.”
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to lead a team of driven professionals.
Personality Profile for people who excel at Amsive Digital:
- Accountable, takes ownership
- Empathetic - can imagine the motivations/needs driving all customer segments
- Process and deadline driven
- Team Player
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun, Outgoing
About The Company
Amsive Digital is a highly dynamic digital marketing company, bringing a unique approach to paid and earned media services. Our cutting-edge techniques and advertising professionals provide our clients with maximum return on investment. We do this by encouraging all employees to use data to challenge the status quo and recommend new approaches, regardless of their title or the team that they are part of. Our employees love to collaborate and help each other, and we also love to blow away our clients' goals each quarter. Amsive Digital is experiencing high growth, and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in digital marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company. Candidate must provide a resume that demonstrates the specific prior experience, knowledge and skills required for this position. Compensation for this position will be based on experience.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.