Business Development Lead (Digital Marketing Services)
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture
As a member of the Business Development team, you will be focused on customer acquisition, selling digital marketing solutions, growing digital revenue, cross selling existing customers into new service lines, and creating/executing new strategies around emerging businesses.
This position requires a passion for sales, a passion for building relationships, a go-getter personality, and a never-ending drive to help your clients achieve their business objectives and KPI’s.
This is a remote-optional position, though we would love to meet candidates interested in future flex work schedules near our New York City and Nashville offices!
- Strong business development focus, prospecting, uncovering new digital advertisers and striving to develop sales opportunities
- Evaluate, identify, prioritize, and scope new opportunities based on how they fit within the Amsive Digital growth strategy
- Build, nurture and maintain a healthy new business pipeline of emerging businesses and brands across several vertical industries
- Close new business opportunities to increase Amsive Digital market share
- Work closely with the SVP of Sales, and other Group Director(s), to develop new partnerships that will increase new business and cross sell opportunities.
- Work collaboratively across all channels and stakeholder groups inside the company including but not limited to, Marketing, Media, SEO, Analytics, Social, Content & Finance, to build and cultivate internal partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and grow revenue with existing clients by identifying business gaps/pain points for which we can offer solutions.
- Stay on top of relevant market trends, client needs and the competitive landscape, identify incremental revenue opportunities and collaborate closely with the Sales leadership and Integrated Marketing teams, to help create and optimize partnership development opportunities with leading brands.
- Participate in the growth of marketing initiatives that will generate leads.
- 5+ years of relevant digital solution sales experience at a media agency, focused on strategy and business Development
- A business minded sales focus with a strong knowledge of CRM Management, digital advertising systems and business models, including knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk/SEM, SEO
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish, including proposals, sales decks, and RFP responses.
- Exceptional understanding of digital landscape and ecosystem
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, meticulous follow up
- Highly analytical, ability to interpret data, recognizing inflection points and key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in creating and presenting PowerPoint decks
Why Work with Amsive Digital?
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, consistently growing organization
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer remote opportunities, flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid parental leave, education stipends, home office stipends, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun social events, mindfulness sessions, and more!
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.